What I do
I oversee collection management and archival processing. This includes managing preservation, assessing collections, and planning and prioritizing processing work.
- MS, Library and Information Science, Simmons College
- MA, History, Simmons College
- BA, Art History, University of Nevada Reno
Mid-Atlantic Regional Archives Conference
- Local Arrangements Committee, Spring 2015.
New England Archivists
- Nominating Committee, 2014.
- Secretary, 2014-2015.
Society of American Archivists
- Survey Committee co-chair, Public Library Archives/Special Collections Roundtable, 2013.
- Co-chair, Public Library Archives/Special Collections Roundtable, 2012.
- Secretary, Public Library Archives/Special Collections Roundtable, 2011-2012.
Delaware Valley Archivists Group
- Secretary, Delaware Valley Archivists Group, 2010-2011.
Selected Presentations and Publications
“Using RDA for Archives and Manuscripts,” MARAC/NEA, Spring 2015.
Workshop: Metrics for Project Management, co-taught with Emily Gustainis, NEA, Spring 2014.
“Processing by the Numbers: How Metrics Can Help With Project Planning,” MARAC, Fall 2012.
“‘Art is No Trivial Matter’: the Barnes Foundation Library and Archives.” Barbara Beaucar, Adrienne Pruitt, and Katy Rawdon. Art Libraries Journal, 33 no. 1, 2008.